Our meeting for May will be:
Tuesday, May 12th at 10:00 AM in our conference room.
1. Office Goal Transaction Volume – 65 Million – 300 deals – YTD 29%+ TS 26.47%+ V
2. New Meeting Format
3. Introduce Tracy – New Administrative fire power
4. C.F.P.B. (Consumer Financial Protection Bureau) Handout
• Facebook Forum – Collaborate
• RE/MAX Info. to update listing / value proposition
• Complete Agent Development Program
• Admin Update
* Conference room reservations!
* Listing load – sequence
* Color copies
* Pointer order
* Webinar / Training Calendar
* Turning point retreat? Here or Away?
• Dot Loop – update – attachments etc…
• REMAX.com – re-direct – insights – SEO
• Underwriting – Inspections (monetize)
• Business Planning review
6. NEW LISTINGS / BUYERS – Bring your own handout – will not go through entire office
7. Brian the text dude
8. Q & A
9. Thanks for coming
Recap from April’s Meeting:
• Marty Albertson gave a presentation on the upcoming changes to the closing process as we know it. As of August 1st, 2015 Sellers and buyers will be signing a 6 page document called a “Closing Disclosure” vs a 3 page HUD Settlement Statement that is used now. Created by the CFPB (Consumer Financial Protection Bureau) this new document is more transparent and seemingly easier for your client to read. Those who were not in attendance will be required to attend another one of Marty’s presentations. That information will be provided when it becomes available.
• Reed introduced Carly Hicks with Stewart Title. Effective June 1st Stewart Title will be the Title Company of Record instead of Superior Title and Escrow.
• Reminder – Your business plan review is important to your success and is available by appointment with Reed.
• Other updates: New meeting format; Office goal transaction volume incentive; DotLoop; Re/Max.com SEO; Underwriting & inspections; New listings/buyers per agent.
Thanks to the following for attending this informational meeting:
Matt Zammar; Christine Johnson; Katie Willis; Reagan Biggs; Chris Long; Carol Meyer; Lisa Lantz; Katie Forrest; Brian Conrick; Dave Jennings; Joe Morris