Welcome to Kansas City RE/MAX Legacy blog. Kansas City RE/MAX Legacy is one of the fastest growing real estate brokerages in the area. Find out how RE/MAX can boost your Real Estate career to the next level. Learn more about what RE/MAX Legacy can offer you…
• Great Location on the Country Club Plaza
• Remote/Virtual Office as well as Flex Office Space
• Paperless Pipeline allows agent and office staff access to files anywhere/anytime, allows agents to be more effective
• Generous agent compensation plans with minimal fees
• Phone system with simultaneous ring through to cell phone as well voicemails emailed to agent for their convenience
• Agent package includes complimentary unlimited access to Docusign for all their documents. The Docusign platform saves time and money in processing contracts
• State of the art technology packages, supplying the agent with a laptop, programs and unlimited IT support.
• Knowledgeable office staff that are experienced licensed agents available for questions and any assistance you might need.
• A la carte assistant available, for the times when an agent needs an extra hand
• Comprehensive recruiting bonus program that rewards the agent for referring new team members
• RE/MAX Design Center one-stop shop for creating professional-quality marketing materials free to RE/MAX agents. Flyers, postcards, virtual tours, newsletters, videos, etc…
• RE/MAX advertising – across TV, radio, print, outdoor, web, social media and more – creates top-of-mind awareness among millions of consumers and potential agents each year.
• RE/MAX Leadstreet -The RE/MAX lead-delivery system, LeadStreet®, has sent 12 million leads directly to RE/MAX agents, with no fees attached.
• RE/MAX Brand Recognition- With offices in more than 75 countries worldwide, and nearly 100,000 agents, the power of the RE/MAX name boosts business and attracts home buyers. No-one else can provide the support and marketing we receive from RE/MAX globally.
• RE/MAX University- features more than 1,000 online, on-demand videos in addition to live sessions and webinars.
For more information about RE/MAX & RE/MAX Legacy please visit: www.JoinKcLegacy.com