Office Meeting-3/5/2014 at 11:30 a.m.
Reed, Kristie, Chris, Mary, Katy F.,Carol, John, Lindsay, Brian, Christine, Reagan “Sparky”
- Office meetings will be on the first Wednesday of every month
- Reed reminded all agents to please use the Updated Documents that are accessible from Paperless or Leadstreet. They included changes from our audit and other office updates.
- Administrative Housecleaning reminder – Please fill out Transaction Worksheets completely. Co-op information and Gross/Net important.
- We will be offering an office tools retraining session for all interested agents. If you need to polish up on your understanding of Paperless, Docusign, Remax.net or other tools, let us know.
- All agents participated in the listings e-Tour. If we can let our fellow agents know what you have in the hopper, what Coming Soons you have, or Buyer Needs, we may be able to get those deals done faster.
- Reed, again highlighted the value of picking up new clients at open houses and some agents commented on their success picking up new clients.
- Reagan was introduced to the group. She hasn’t joined Legacy yet but will be joining our brokerage soon.
- Lunch was great. Thanks, Amy!
Meeting adjourned at 12:45 p.m.